- Ratavartijankatu 5, 00520 Helsinki
Health and Safety Business Breakfast
February 7, 2023
Welcome to join Elisa IndustrIQ & TenForce Business Breakfast with customers FrieslandCampina and Vynova Group (formerly part of INEOS). Learn and network while enjoying a tasty breakfast.
Main topic: Building a Sustainable and Resilient Safety Culture
Guest speakers will discuss the challenge and process of building a sustainable, efficient, and resilient safety culture and the role software plays in supporting this journey.
International Guest Speakers
- EMr. Kees Hommes, Global HSEQ Director at FrieslandCampina
- EMr. Andreas Scholz, Vice President HSEQ at Vynova Group
- E8:30 - Registrations & Breakfast (breakfast will be available until the end of the event)
- E9:00 to 9:15 - Morning greetings from Elisa IndustrIQ and TenForce
- E9:20 to 10:00 - Kees Hommes – Creating a Mature Safety Culture Based on Daily Interactions
- E10:00 to 10:40 - Andreas Scholz – Building the Safety Culture at Vynova
- E10:40 to 11:00 - Panel discussion led by Jarmo Päivä, HSEQ Business Development Director, Elisa IndustrIQ
- E11:00 - Event Closing
Vynova Group is a leading European manufacturer of chlor-alkali products and PVC resins. Vynova has a network of production sites in five countries, employing over 1200 people. The company generated sales of 1.3 billion euros in 2021.
Royal FrieslandCampina is a Dutch multinational dairy cooperative which is based in Amersfoort, Netherlands. It is the world’s largest dairy co-operative and one of the top 5 dairy companies in the world with annual revenue of 11 billion euros. FrieslandCampina has branch offices in 33 countries and employs a total of 21,927 people.