You Can’t Optimize What You Can’t See
About this webinar
When mistakes occur on the shop floor – a part doesn’t meet specifications or a piece is out of tolerance – manufacturers pay in lost profit and slowed production. The longer it takes to identify the error and implement a solution, the more damage is done to your business by excessive waste and angry customers.
The problem isn’t effort on the shop floor; it’s the tools being used. The underlying problem is a lack of production visibility.
- NHow long it takes to be up and running with a smart factory
- NWhy real-time visibility into your production is a game changer
- NTypical challenges that drive implementation of smart manufacturing
- NBenefits our customers have gained from end-to-end production visibility
- NWhy connecting all data-equipment, business and production planning - is key to success